Phone 800-648-6802 or 703-368-8376
Sold Exclusively To Generator Installation Companies and Electrical Contractors Only
The GEN-160-SER is designed to be the first line of defense against damaging electrical surges and spikes originating from utility power lines. The GEN-160-SER is U.L. Approved and designed for installation at the Utility Entrance of the generator transfer switch. providing robust protection for both the transfer switch and the whole home against damaging electrical surges and spikes.
GEN-160-SER Service Entrance Rated
Generator Transfer Switch Surge Protector
● UL 1449 Listed 3rd edition type 1 for installation on the service entrance side of Generator Transfer Switches.
● Flush mount plate option available for finished walls.
● Common mode suppression with 160,000 Surge Amp Capacity
● Thermal fused metal oxide varistor (MOV) suppression technology
● Light-emitting diode (LED) visual indicator for transfer switch protection status
● Type 4 Enclosure suitable for transfer switches installed inside or outdoors.
Custom Brochures Provided to Our Dealers