Phone 800-648-6802 or 703-368-8376
Sold Exclusively To Generator Installation Companies and Electrical Contractors Only
The HGEN-100 is designed to be the first line of defense against damaging electrical surges and spikes originating from utility power lines. The HGEN-100 is U.L. TYPE 1 and approved and designed for installation at the Utility Entrance of the generator transfer switch. providing robust protection for both the transfer switch and the whole home against damaging electrical surges and
HGEN-100 Service Entrance Rated
Generator Transfer Switch Surge Protector
● UL 1449 Listed 4th edition type 1 for installation on the service entrance side of Generator Transfer Switches.
● Flush mount plate option available for finished walls.
● Common mode suppression with 100,000 Surge Amp Capacity and Dual Mode MOV-Gas Tube
● Thermal fused metal oxide varistor (MOV) suppression technology
● Dual Light-emitting diode’s (LED) visual indicators for transfer switch protection status
● Type NEMA 06 Enclosure suitable for transfer switches installed inside or outdoors.
Custom Brochures Provided to Our Dealers